|Phone: 207-623-0680||Address: 87 Winthrop Street, Augusta, Maine, 04330|
Manufacturing Leadership Series
• Examine necessary ethics for a 21st century leader.
• Explore Assumptions and Mental Models.
• Learn your aptitude for the five components of supervision.
• Understand your ability to influence others.
• Experience Systems Diagramming and brainstorming as two problem-solving tools.
• Discover Systems Thinking and Change Management Techniques
• Assess Systems Thinking as way of examining processes and build a plan.
• Introduce Left Hand/Right Hand Thinking with Systems.
• Participate in the Change Formula.
• Experience the biology of change - personally and as a team.
• Assess change events against scenarios to improve your change awareness.
• Explore Leading Up, Down, and Across and High Functioning Teams
• Develop approaches to team influence.
• Explore your visibility & credibility style and learn credibility strategies.
• Take part in the Impossible Team challenge.
• Experience competition and collaborative teaming.
• Determine where your team is in relationship to the 5 dysfunctions, 12 characteristics, and 5 levels of team development, and build a change strategy.
• Understand Conflict Management, Goal Setting, and Personal Mastery
• Experience the five roots of conflict and identify your conflict style.
• Understand the relationships between the four personal impact triggers.
• Examine the need for goals in the workplace.
• Create goals to carry you into the future.
• Examine professionalism and next steps.
Location: AVCOG, 125 Manley Road, Auburn, ME
The Manufacturing Leadership Series consists of eight, half-day workshops held from 12:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Light refreshments will be served. Cost is $1,450.00
Day One: Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Day Two: Wednesday, February 8 2017
Day Three: Wednesday, February 15, 2017
Day Four: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Day Five: Wednesday, March 1, 2017
Day Six: Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Day Seven: Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Day Eight: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Make-up/Snow Day: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, (if needed)
Registration: Click here to register now
Questions: Please contact Wayne Messer of MEP: email@example.com or Lorraine Twombly of Priority Learning: firstname.lastname@example.org.